We need someone that can help with our multi-channel communication strategies.
- Create and upload copy and images for the organization’s website;
- Write and dispatch email marketing campaigns;
- Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI);
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
- Design website banners and assist with web visuals;
- Communicate with clients, affiliate networks and affiliate partners;
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting;
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns;
- Use web analytics software to monitor the performance of websites and make recommendations for improvement;
- Contribute to company and industry blogs and manage e-communications;
- Assist with paid media - including liaising with digital advertising agencies;
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies;
- Keep up to date with current digital trends;
- Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities;
- Negotiate with media suppliers to achieve the best price for clients.
- Creative design.
- Business and technology.
- Advertising, media and communications.
- Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients;
- Excellent written communication skills for producing high quality content;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Ability to work independently and flexibly;
- Capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Organizational skills with the ability to deliver a high volume of quality work;
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas;
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Networking and analytical skills;
- Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms;
- Excellent IT skills.
Ideally 2 — 4 years experience working in mult-tiered teams